Supporting your Health and Wellbeing in Sussex
A warm welcome to my Acupuncture Therapy website
Many of my patients have found acupuncture helpful for
- headache and migraine
- back and joint pain
- other musculoskeletal problems like tennis elbow and frozen shoulder
- poor sleep and daytime tiredness
- anxiety, stress, low mood
- side-effects of cancer treatments
- digestive issues such as IBS
- menstrual and menopause-related problems
- as well as other acute and long-term health conditions
I am also an Anxiety UK Approved Practitioner providing therapeutic support to the charity’s members and partner beneficiaries. I am subject to Anxiety UK’s regular monitoring of my professional qualifications, continual professional development, insurance and professional body membership in addition to complying with the ethical framework and professional standards set down by my registered governing body.
Please click on the green menu button above to browse my web pages and find out more about acupuncture, my approach as a practitioner and how I may be able to help you.